Thursday, May 08, 2008

Then Samuel Came.

For many weeks now, I feel that I was "in between things and events". I know that I'm leaving the things of my past and I'm now ready to face my future. The feeling is like entering in a tunnel, it's quiet, dark and cold. It wasn't really scary but the silence and the long walk creeps in and were attempting to numb the passion and courage to move forward.

I have received a call from the the Lord. It's confirmed by the word, the circumstances and "authorities". But I have yet to wait for the time and also for the anointing.

For many days, I've been praying for direction. Or for my next move. Or something that will quiet my heart. :)

Yesterday, Tita Nanette texted me that we have discipleship. I was surprised because I wasn't really part of her discipleship group. Saling ket-ket lang ako. Because I was already enrolled in Zion extension class here in Paranaque and Tita Oss is already discipling me. Pero syempre, si Tita Nanette nag-invite kaya pumunta ako.

I had an extra hour before the meeting so I had some me-time moment at the food court. I spent it in prayer. The Lord gave me Acts 9. It was the passage about Saul's conversion. The part that spoke to me was the Lord's instructions to Ananias for Saul.

I need that kind of direction. I need an Ananias or a Samuel who will help me with my "tunnel season".

Then I attended our discipleship group. Surprisingly, the group was composed of "new people". Then Tita Nanette explained that it was a new group. The Lord led her to form a new discipleship group since the first batch is now ready to be released. And we are the next batch who will be prepared to go to the ends of the earth...

Ang bilis sumagot ni Lord. Kamusta naman. :)

Then before we ended Tita shared that her spiritual name is Samuel, she will anoint Davids...and Davids are those who are called to be king-priest. Whoa. Medyo nakakagulat. But it the event was just a confirmation of my quiet time.

Last night she gave us an assignment, to pray if we are in for the call. It will be a tedious training and preparation...training in humility and preparation in the Word. :)

Exciting.. Exciting!

I prayed and the Lord answered. He's really faithful in working out His purposes in our lives. I'm excited for the coming days and months. I know that it will be a season of drawing near to the Lord and living an intimate relationship with my King. :)

Hallelujah! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

praise God ate. =)